The Inside PR podcast is entering its 13th calendar year. Thirteen years. That’s a lot of Internet time. And the podcast still is going strong.
This month, Gini Dietrich, Martin Waxman and I talked about a number of issues relating to social media, privacy and
Inside PR 533: The Best You Can Be
On Inside PR 533, we discussed
- Facebook’s commitment to supporting local journalism. (0:55)
- Using Alexa Flash Briefings for your communications program (5:51)
- our take on Gillette’s The Best Men Can Be video ad theme (15:44)
Inside PR 532: We’ve Got Resolutions
And for our first podcast of the year, Inside PR 532, we talked about our business and communications resolutions for 2019. Why not start off the year with great ambitions!
If you’re looking for more information on the topics we discussed this month on Inside PR, check out the articles, videos and podcasts at the links below.
- Doing More to Support Local News, Facebook blog
- Facebook is funding more programs catering to local news publishers, Max Willens
- The Alexa Flash Briefing Guide for Communicators, Gini Dietrich
- Podnews.net and the Podnews podcast — a template for Alexa Flash Briefings?
- Feedly News Reader, an indispensable tool for communicators
- The Best Men Can Be, Gillette
- “No going back:” Viral Gillette ad sparks fierce reaction
- The Agency Leader Podcast, Chip Griffin and Gini Dietrich