If the Internet is like a swarm, then sometimes good buzz can quickly turn into bad buzz and you can get stung. Tod will introduce your delegates to both the swarm culture and both the danger and opportunities in blogs and podcasts. Features everything you need to master Tod’s S-W-A-R-M system to respond to negative buzz online.
I’ve seen Tod speak several times. Each time, he’s been funny, engaging and informative. Tod is also one of the moving forces behind Third Tuesday Vancouver. And his appearance is sure to signal that the Third Tuesday Vancouver series is sure to be worthwhile.
So, if you’ll be in Vancouver on September 25, click over to the Third Tuesday Vancouver site and register to attend this session. Not only is it free, but you’re guaranteed to meet lots of people who share an interest in the potential of social media for communications, marketing and society.
UPDATE: We have a Third Tuesday group on Facebook. If you’re on Facebook, join the Third Tuesday group to hear about speakers and participate in discussions before and after the events.
Posts about previous Third Tuesday speakers:
- Anthony Williams talks at Third Tuesday Toronto about Wikinomics
- Shel Israel launches Third Tuesday
- Jon Husband goes to Ottawa Third Tuesday
- Paul Wells talks at Third Tuesday Ottawa
- Michael Geist at Third Tuesday Ottawa
- Stephen Taylor on political blogging in Canada
- Shel Israel kicks off Third Tuesday Toronto
- What Third Tuesday is all about