Privacy Commissioner Jennifer Stoddart and her office assembled a panel of industry and academic experts to explore issues relating to advertising and privacy.
- Elizabeth Denham, Assistant Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Paula Gignac, President, Advertising Bureau of Canada
- Dr. Ian Kerr, Canada Research Chair in Ethics, Law and Technology, Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa
- Dr. Avner Levin, Director of the Privacy and Cyber Crime Institute, Ryerson University
- Jules Polonetsky, Director, Future of Privacy Forum
- Anne Toth, Chief Privacy Officer, Yahoo
I’ve used CoverItLive to curate the Twitter stream around this event to pull out the highlights.