Dave Forde asked me to answer ten questions for a new series of one on one interviews he’ll be posting on PR in Canada. In looking at the video of my responses, I realized that Dave had prompted me to reflect on things that I’d normally write about in Pro PR. So, over the next while, I’ll post short videos, each with my answer to one of the questions that Dave asked:
- How did I get into PR?
- What is involved in my role on a daily basis?
- What are the biggest change (s) to the PR industry in 2009?
- What are some of the challenges I see the PR industry facing today?
- How and when did Thornley Fallis embrace social media?
- What impact has it had on our business?
- Are we currently hiring?
- What are some key traits that I look for when hiring?
- What impact am I seeing the current economic climate having on the PR industry?
- Newspapers and other tradition media have been going through a major shift. What impact does this have on the PR industry?
I know that Dave has asked several other members of the Canadian public relations community to participate in these one on one interviews. So, if you’re interested in knowing more about the people who shape Canada’s PR industry, you may want to subscribe to PR in Canada’s RSS feed.